Thanks for taking interest in writing for Hobbiesphere. We appreciate it a lot 🙂
Below you will find some instructions and answers on how you can start writing for us.
What are we looking for?
Hobbiesphere is looking for informational articles and pieces of advice such as tips & tricks, general know-how, personal experiences, short tutorials, evergreen content etc. from actual experts of the industry in the categories which are currently being covered by the site.
We are evolving each and every day. So, keep checking the site out to find out more and more opportunities to share your information with our audience.
It’s highly recommended to browse our site to familiarize yourself with our ways.
What are the requirements for a consideration?
The things that are a must in your guest post are simple.
- Make sure it’s 100% unique.
- Try to get rid of grammatical and typographic errors as much as possible.
- Always shoot for a post that is over 1,000 words.
- Try to keep your post interesting and well structured using the correct use of headings and formatting.
- Include at least 2 links to any other posts on Hobbiesphere in your article.
- Include at least 2 images within the article and relevant helpful videos wherever possible.
- Add 3-4 helpful external links in the article.
NOTE: If we decide to publish your article on our site then we will retain all the rights of the content. You are not allowed to publish it elsewhere without our permission.
Checklist before submission….
- Have you mentioned your name, email address, website, a short bio and social media handles in your e-mail or on top of your post?
- Are the requirements duly met?
- Have you included a couple of headlines in the submission?
- Is there a link to your headshot in your e-mail or top of your post?
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have any idea which you would like to discuss before writing then we would be really happy to assist you. You can also submit us a complete piece if you have it ready.
Please send all your queries and submissions to this e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You will hear a reply from our side within 3 working days. Please note that we reserve the right to accept or deny your submission.
Happy Writing 🙂